Skoda India launched Kodiaq in India on 4th October 2017 in one varinat priced at Rs 34.49 for the Style variant.
The car comes with only 2.0 TDI diesel engine option churning out 150 PS (3500-4000 rpm) of power and 340 NM torque curve over 1750-3000 rpm. Engine is mated to a 7 Speed DSG gearbox.
Some important specs
- It is a 7 seater
- 4x4. Good for some soft off-roading
- All LED Head lamps and Tail lamps
- Panoramic Sunroof
- 3-Zone climate control
- Amundsen Navigation System
- 10 speaker Canton 575 W music system
Some simply clever fetures
- Door edge protection which pop out and close automatically for doors
- 2 umbrellas in front door
- Open boot waving your leg underneath
- LED flash light in boot
- Middle seat with pop out headrest to support your head while sleeping
Main competition as per seating are Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and with pricing Mercedes GLA, BMW X1 and Audi Q3 as people shop across brands. Coming months shall show the success of Kodiaq.
More information can be found on Skoda India website.