The Pre World War 2 cars, was the Golden Era of car design wherein the cars were built to last. The design of car were Exotic and were without and limitations.
The era 1980-90's mark the Modern Classic cars.
Youngtimers is a German Term referring to 30 year old.
1970-1980 saw certain cars which became synonymous in their category
- Land Rover for Luxury SUV, Pajero for rugged SUV go anywhere
- Golf GTI and Peugeot 205 GTI for performance hatchback
- Front Wheel Drive FWD cars started to be accepted for performance like Toyota Celica and Renault Fuego
- Suzuki Jimmy and Honda CRV for soft SUV
- BMW E90 the benchmark for handling and compact sports sedan
The cars had it all.
These are cars for all generations.