When you get an exclusive opportunity to glimpse Porsche Macan facelift, you go for it.
Since the car is to be officially launched in a months or two's time, we got see car in flesh but no pictures are allowed till official launch.
To describe the experience in words, ecstatic.
Macan Facelift looks beautiful. I could go on to say it looks complete baby Porsche with front looks like a raised up sports car.
Major changes in facelift are:
- Porsche Four Point LED DRL
- Rear LED light bar which connects tail lights
- New Porsche communication management system with 10.9 inch Full HD touch screen
- New GT Sports steering wheel from 911
Overall shape remains same. Dimensions
- Lenght: 4696 mm
- Width: 1923 mm
- Height: 1624 mm
Engine options: Macan R4 2.0 Petrol
- 252 BHP
- 370 Nm
- 0-100: 6.7 sec
- Top speed: 225 Kmph
Macan S 3.0 V6
- 354 BHP
- 480 Nm
- 0-100: 5.3 sec
- Top speed: 254 Kmph
- Porsche Macan R4 Petrol: Rs. 69.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Porsche Macan S V6 Petrol: Rs. 85 Lakh Ex-Showroom
For self-driven like me, it's the pick to go for over X3 and Q5. You get Porsche experience and take anywhere car.